Shania Twain comes on over to Australia
By Australian Associated Press
January 31, 2018
Country superstar Shania Twain has announced her first Australian shows in almost two decades.
The Now tour will visit Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, the Hunter Valley, Melbourne and Sydney with a mixture of indoor and outdoor venues in November and December.
The tour, which kicks off on May 3 in Tacoma, is in support of the album of the same name that topped the charts in Australia, the United States and the United Kingdom on release in September.
Twain's 1999 set Come On Over is one of the highest-selling albums in history, shifting more than 40 million copies worldwide including more than 1.2m in Australia where it has been certified platinum 18 times.
Tickets will go on sale on February 9. For ticket details, visit livenation.com.au/artists/shania-twain.
SHANIA TWAIN NOW TOUR DATES:
* Perth Arena, Friday November 30
* Botanic Park, Adelaide, Sunday December 2
* Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Wednesday December 5
* Hope Estate Winery, Hunter Valley, Saturday December 8
* Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Tuesday December 11
* Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Friday December 14